The Music Hall Mini is a solid state moving magnet phono preamp for use with moving magnet and high output moving coil cartridges. The Music Hall Mini is designed to amplify an RIAA equalized phono signal to a high level signal. It’s cheap, cheerful, and built in the USA.
Get your turntable connected right
The Music Hall Mini phono preamp makes a great choice for connecting your turntable to a receiver, integrated amp, or shelf system that lacks a phono input. Along with its standard audio connections, the Mini also boasts a 3.5mm minijack output — perfect for plugging in a pair of powered speakers.
The turntable experts at Music Hall gave the Mini premium quality parts to deliver the warm, relaxed sound that vinyl is famous for. Its compact all-metal body rejects interference to ensure clean sound, and the gold-plated RCA inputs and outputs resist corrosion for the best possible signal transfer.
Need a cable?
This phono preamp does not come with an RCA cable or 3.5mm stereo mini cable to connect to your receiver or amp.
- compatible with moving magnet and high-output moving coil phono cartridges
- external power supply for reduced noise and interference
- metal case shields electronics from vibration and electromagnetic interference
- gold-plated input and output RCA jacks for solid, corrosion-free connections
- 3.5mm minijack output for connection to compatible powered speakers (cable not included)
- small size allows placement near turntable
- input impedance: 50k ohms
- signal-to-noise ratio: 80dB
- THD: 0.02%
- RIAA response accuracy: 1.5dB (20-20,000 Hz)
- 3-1/4″W x 1-1/2″H x 2″D
- warranty: 1 year
What’s in the Box:
- Owner’s manual
- Phono preamp
- AC power adapter (w/ attached 58″ DC cord)