Music Hall PH25.2 Tube Hybrid Headphone Amp
Marrying a gorgeous sounding tube pre-amp with solid-state amplification has been a technique for achieving unequaled sound quality in hi-end component audio since the advent of the transistor.
While kicking around ideas for our new headphone amp we thought, why not try this same technique in a single component? We built one up and were blown away by the increased detail, clarity, and presence the design offered. The tube hybrid headphone amp was born. Hand assembled using the highest quality parts available the music hall ph25.2 will have you singing along with your favorite artists.
- neutrik headphone output sockets
- highly reliable 6N16B tube pre-amp section employing SRPP circuit
- CD and AUX input
- pre-amp output
- audiophile grade CMC RCA sockets ensure no signal loss
- special low-noise R-core power transformer
- two buffered headphone outputs incorporating superior TPA6120 opamps
- precise Alps Type 27 potentiometer with 0.5dB accuracy
- solid and substantial ½in. brushed alloy fascia
- voltage switchable
Our emphasis is almost exclusively 2-channel (stereo), a rarity in this day of iPods and multi-channel products. We have grown over the years to become one of the pre-eminent distribution and manufacturing companies in the industry.
Music Hall manufactures its own range of turntables in the Czech Republic. These are produced in a factory that has been making turntables for over 50 years. All Music Hall turntables come fitted with arms, cartridges and dust covers. They consistently make the “Recommended Components” list in Stereophile Magazine.
Our electronics are developed and designed in the US and manufactured to our strict specifications in Shenzhen, China. The range consists of integrated amps, CD players, receivers, phono amps and D/A converters.