Ortofon Reference Red RCA Cables
The Reference Red Interconnect cable is a perfect combination of 4N OFC (Oxygen-free copper) and 4N HiFC (High performance pure copper) conductors. These two copper conductor materials are combined to create a warm, dynamic sound with high resolution.
The Reference Red is surrounded by shield of both 16 sets of 0.1mm x 10 copper wires and aluminum to reduce electromagnetic induced noise.
The gold plated RCA terminals provide easy, stable and durable connection.
• Cable capacity: 190pF/m
• Cable length: 1.0 m or 1.5 m
• Terminal type: RCA
• 2 pieces per set
The new Ortofon Reference Interconnect cables Series is designed and manufactured by Ortofon Japan
Each of the new Reference series cables has its individual sonic expression:
– The Reference Red is an all-purpose, decent, but not too expensive cable that would be a great addition to any audio equipment. The sound is relaxed, warm and dynamic with high resolution.
– The Reference Blue is a dynamic and high-resolution cable that reveals detailed reproduction throughout the spectrum.
– The Reference Bronze has an astonishing wide-range, clear and neutral sound.
– The Reference Black is a new generation reference audio cable par excellence with a well-balanced, neutral and precise sound.